Benefit your loved ones who have passed away.
We’re offering an unmissable opportunity – the chance to gift the reward of Umrah to a loved one who has passed on, simply for gifting warmth to families this Winter.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn’t.
This opportunity is only available for the first 30 donors! Act now so you don’t miss out!
All you need to do is:
- Make a donation of £500 or more to the WARM HHUGS Winter Appeal or to any of our fundraisers appeals for our Winter campaign here.
- Fill in our form here with:
- your email address
- the donation ID on your email receipt
- the name of the individual you would like the Umrah to performed on behalf of
- a brief list of supplications for your loved one, that you imagine they would have made for themselves had they been given this opportunity!
- A kind supporter will perform umrah on behalf of your loved ones who have passed on or is incapacitated due to an incurable disability, whilst making those very du’as! [See terms and conditions below]
When you lose someone dear to you, it’s a pain difficult to put into words. It’s a hole that can’t be filled easily. It can be days, weeks, and years since they’ve passed yet a scent, a sound, a memory can bring it all flooding back. It’s a pain that many of us know only too well, having lost loved ones in the past 18 months in the pandemic. That ache that you feel is temporary, if Allah wills, you will be reunited in the hereafter, and for that we are patient.
O, what we would do, for a single second, a single conversation, a warm embrace from them once gain. Words that could have been said, bonds that could be been stronger, mended, and relationships that meant the world, now we clutch onto as memories.
As believers, all hope is not lost. Our loved ones who are no longer here can still benefit from the good deeds we perform, dedicating the reward to them.
One of the best things we can do for our loved ones is offering a pilgrimage on their behalf. A woman from the Juhaynah tribe said to the Prophet: “My mother made a pledge to offer the pilgrimage, but she did not fulfill her pledge until she died. Should I do the pilgrimage on her behalf?”
The Prophet said: “Yes. Do the pilgrimage on her behalf. Had your mother left an unpaid debt, would you not have paid it on her behalf? A debt owed to God has a stronger claim to be paid.” (Related by Al-Bukahri).
Although many of us would love to offer a pilgrimage on behalf a loved one it might not always be possible due to financial constraints, time constraints and physical health. This is even moreso the case in our time with the current pandemic, visa restrictions and requirements to quarantine. However, that’s why we’re offering you the best opportunity that benefits both your loved ones, you and our HHUGS families.
Due to the generosity of a kind supporter, for the first 30 donors who make a donation over £500 to the Warm HHUGS appeal, an umrah will be performed on behalf of the loved one who has returned to Allah, that you request it for.
If that wasn’t enough of an incentive, whilst performing the umrah in the shade of the Ka’bah, he will make the du’as you have requested for your loved one and any supplications that you imagine they would have made for themselves had they been given this opportunity!
“From one Umrah to another is expiation for what comes in between”
Due to the expense of flights and accommodation, the cost of performing an Umrah is upwards of £600 per person. But we are offering you the opportunity to gift the reward of Umrah and make du’a for your loved one in the Haram, but without the cost.
All you need to do is make a donation over £500 to our WARM HHUGS Winter appeal, fill in our form and if you are one of the first 30 supporters, a kind supporter will perform umrah on behalf of your loved one who has passed or is incapacitated due to an incurable disability from performing umrah.
Don’t miss on the opportunity to benefit your loved one who has passed away with the reward of umrah
Terms & Conditions
1. The supporter performing the umrahs is anonymous and will not be able to answer further questions regarding this appeal.
2. The supporter will not receive any remuneration or expenses in return for the umrah from HHUGS. 100% of your donation will go to the appeal.
3. Please note it may take up to 5 months from the date of the donation for your umrah to be performed, subject to COVID-19 restrictions in the Haram remaining as they are at present. If further restrictions are imposed or changed, then we will notify you but it could be up to 12 months before the umrah is performed. We do anticipate and hope it would be far soooner than that and we will notify you when your umrah has been performed.
4. In the case of any exceptional unexpected eventuality such as death, terminal illness, permanent incapacity, beyond the individual’s control, HHUGS will be unable to refund donations made as part of this appeal. We will notify you in the event of such circumstances.